Saturday, February 28, 2009

LIfe Update

Well, it's been way too long, so a quick update on me. I have started a new job with a company called Texas Custom Audio Video, as the Austin branch manager. This should be a goo thing from what I have learned about them in the last couple of weeks. Most of the homes that they are doing seem to be in the $2.5 - $3 Million price range, so just your basic starter home (right?).

In other news, The Shadow Box has closed, and I had a lot of fun doing it. As the reputation of the show supports, this is pretty much an "actor's show", with some really good dialog and a chance to explore you emotions. To me, it was a chance to explore, not the death aspect, but the life messages. Embrace every minute, and enjoy life, because you only get to go through this roller coaster once. So that is my message to you. Go do something silly... walk barefoot through the mud, play in the sandbox, take an afternoon drive to a small town to watch the sunset, kiss a few pigs, get a little chicken shit between your toes... Life is to be lived, not endured!

No comments: