Sunday, March 15, 2009

Memory Foam Shoes? Cult Wear Part 2!

People are truly idiots, and will buy just about anything. I've already had a nice little rant about the snuggie, and just exactly what I think of that. It's strange how a "freakin' bathrobe" has been such a huge success. And now... the perfect shoes to wear with your snuggie! May I present, Memory Foam Slippers.

"Just imagine how good it would feel if you could have custom slippers. These memory foam slippers let you experience that level of comfort because they conform to the shape of your feet from heel to toe. And since they don't constrict, they offer relief from painful heel spurs, bunions, arthritis, gout, swollen feet or other foot problems. Faux suede uppers, nylon tricot lining and flexible, skid-resistant indoor/outdoor soles."

Just what everyone needs for their feet! Faux suede, faux fur, and skid resistant indoor/OUTDOOR soles! This means that they actually expect people to wear these things out of the house. Certain clothing items have a limited purpose, but society clearly has lost sight of setting real limits. This should be clear by the sheer number of people that leave the house looking like they just rolled out of bed. Slippers, by definition, are house shoes... for the house... not the grocery store! And do we really need memory foam in shoes?

I could go on about other shoes that anger me, like Crocs.... but that would take far to long. Screw it, put on your cult shoes, and start chanting the mantra of the masses... What was it again?

1 comment:

Ronni said...

You leave my Crocs alone!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my feet, but Crocs make it better.

I used to think the that the "Bed Head" line of shampoos, etc, were designed to CURE "bed head." Imagine my shock when I discovered that they were supposed to CREATE it!