Sunday, January 4, 2009

80s Night

Well, I had my housewarming party last night, and the friendship shown by those that came really did help to warm up the place. Of course I made way too much food, and I think I was actually left with more beer in my fridge than I started with. I also drank far more than I should have, but that's fine, as I was able to sleep in this morning.

Since it was 80s theme, many people showed up in their best memory of that decade's fashion. You can see my attempt to the left (photo courtesy of Veronica Prior). We saw everything from Dynasty to Goth, and quite a few things in between. The entertainment consisted of a DVD of music videos from the 80s, a Michael Jackson DVD (Thriller), and a random workout VHS tape that I remembered toward the end of the night (Bubba Until it Hurts). All-in-all I had fun opening my home up to my friends, and hope that they enjoyed their visit... even if the neighborhood was a bit scary for some.

2 comments:

Ronni said...

That neighbourhood hasn't been really scary since Owen and Cassie moved out with their half-St Bernard-half-wolf beast!

I had fun, David, and your house os terrific.

You are a pretty amazing guy.

davdunlap said...

Thank you ma'am!